Dear Sugar River Animal Family,
We have some updates to our COVID protocols that we are excited to share!
We are currently letting owners come back into the building with their pets with the following guidelines:
- Call (603) 865-5532 upon arrival for your appointment. A veterinary nurse will meet you at your car and bring you into the building.
- A mask is required.
- We are only allowing one person in at a time with their pet.
- Curbside service is still available for those who would still like to use it.
- At this time, technician appointments are still being done curbside.
- We are short on exam rooms. If we do not have a room available, your appointment may be switched to curbside as needed.
We still ask that anyone who may be feeling unwell, have a cough, fever, etc. stay at home to help protect our other clients and staff.
We want to thank everyone that continues to support Sugar River Animal Hospital and if anyone has questions, concerns, etc. please feel free to reach us at (603) 865-5532 or [email protected]
Dr. Catherine MacLean & The Sugar River Animal Hospital Staff