We take both the patient's and the pet owner's needs into consideration when developing treatment plans and we offer a number of payment options. Payment is expected in full when services are rendered.
Our hospital accepts several forms of payment including
- Debit cards
- American Express.
Pet insurance is a great option to help make pet care affordable for those unforeseen medical problems. It is always best to sign up your pet when they are young. If you decide to add older pets to a plan, just make sure there aren't any restrictions due to age, pre-diagnosed conditions, and breed restrictions before you purchase your plan. You can compare the different insurance plans here.
Pet insurance pays, partly or in total, for veterinary treatment of the insured person’s ill or injured pet. Some policies will pay out when the pet dies, or if it is lost or stolen.
As veterinary medicine is increasingly employing expensive medical techniques and drugs, and owners have higher expectations for their pets’ health care and standard of living than previously, the market for pet insurance has increased.
Pet insurance companies are beginning to offer the pet owner more of an ability to customize their coverage by allowing them to choose their own level of deductible or co-insurance. This allows the pet owner to control their monthly premium and choose the level of coverage that suits them the best.
Some of the differences in insurance coverage are:
- Whether congenital and hereditary conditions (like hip dysplasia, heart defects, eye cataracts or diabetes) are covered;
- How the reimbursement is calculated (based on the actual vet bill, a benefit schedule or usual and customary rates);
- Whether the deductible is on a per-incident or an annual basis;
- Whether there are any limits or caps applied (per incident, per year, age or over the pet’s lifetime); and
- Whether there is an annual contract that determines anything diagnosed in the previous year of coverage is considered pre-existing the next year.
Financing available through Care Credit
We also accept CareCredit. This is a credit card that can be used at many veterinary clinics to help stretch your bill out over several months. Many dental offices also accept CareCredit. CareCredit has several different payment options, allowing owners to give their pets the veterinary care they deserve. Apply Here
Financing available through Scratchpay
In addition to CareCredit, we also accept Scratchpay. Find a payment plan that works best for you at www.scratchpay.com.